The iPhone X was completely redesigned from top to bottom for the iPhone’s 10th anniversary. Featuring a glass over aluminum body, the iPhone X does away with home button altogether and introduces all new gestures, as well as Face ID for authentication. The display is a first for the iPhone as well: The iPhone X features a bezel-less 5.8-inch OLED display with a top notch for the camera.
- 64 GB Capacity
- Gevey Unlocked
- 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone
- All-glass and stainless steel design, water and dust resistant
- 12MP dual cameras with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting (beta), and 4K video up to 60 fps
- 7MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode and Portrait Lighting
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip in a smartphone
- Wireless charging (works with Qi chargers)
- EarPods with Lightning Connector
- Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter
- Lightning to USB Cable
- USB Power Adapter
We all know that it’s quite expensive if buying an iPhone without carrier contract. And that’s clear, if you buy a SIM-Locked iPhone with a carrier contract (AT&T, Sprint, T-mobile) it’ll be much more cheaper then. They’ll allow you to pay monthly instead of pay all at once.But the restriction is: You won’t be able to use the iPhone with any other network aside the carrier acquired from.
You can instantly unlock your iPhone to use with all SIM cards. But there are some restriction of this method.
Supports all iOs versions to the latest 11.4
Plug n Play. No Settings
CAN CHECK BALANCE!
CAN TEXT (SMS, iMessage, FaceTime)
So it’s equal to a Factory Unlocked iPhone!