iPhone 7 Plus features two 12MP cameras for high-resolution zoom and an ƒ/1.8 aperture for great low-light photos and 4K video. Optical image stabilization. A 5.5-inch Retina HD display with wide color and 3D Touch. An A10 Fusion chip for up to 2x faster performance than iPhone 6. Touch ID. Faster LTE.2 The longest battery life in an iPhone. Immersive stereo sound, splash and water resistant,1 and iOS 10.
1iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are splash and water resistant, and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash and water resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
2Data plan required. LTE Advanced and LTE are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/iphone/LTE.
3iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus in jet black are only available in 128GB and 256GB models.
- 128 GB Capacity
- Gevey Unlocked
- 5.5-inch (diagonal) Retina HD display with 1920-by-1080 resolution and wide color
- 3D Touch
- New 12MP cameras with optical zoom at 2x, digital zoom up to 10x, optical image stabilization, Quad-LED True Tone flash, and Live Photos
- Splash, water, and dust resistant1
- A10 Fusion chip with integrated M10 motion coprocessor
- 4K video recording at 30 fps and slo-mo video recording for 1080p at 120 fps
- 7MP FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor built into the new Home button
- LTE Advanced2 up to 450 Mbps and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi with MIMO
- iOS 10 and iCloud
- Available in jet black, black, silver, gold, and rose gold3
In the Box
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128GB
- EarPods with Lightning connector
- Lightning to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter
- Lightning to USB cable
- USB power adapter
We all know that it’s quite expensive if buying an iPhone without carrier contract. And that’s clear, if you buy a SIM-Locked iPhone with a carrier contract (AT&T, Sprint, T-mobile) it’ll be much more cheaper then. They’ll allow you to pay monthly instead of pay all at once.But the restriction is: You won’t be able to use the iPhone with any other network aside the carrier acquired from.
You can instantly unlock your iPhone cheaply to use with all SIM cards Using the Gevey Unlocking Method.
Supports all iOs versions to the latest 11.4
Plug n Play. No Settings
CAN CHECK BALANCE!
CAN TEXT (SMS, iMessage, FaceTime)
Almost equal to Factory Unlocked iPhone!